- The JRCC Furniture Depot is unable to accept any furniture that is broken, missing pieces, torn, stained, or in need of any repairs. Our facility does not have the capabilities to repair any furniture and all donated furniture is given as is to recipients. We reserve the right to refuse any furniture that does not adhere to these conditions
- Items must be donated in their assembled state. We are unable to accept dismantled items
- Pick ups are scheduled according to availability. We strongly advise that you schedule your pick up a minimum of 2 weeks ahead of time to ensure availability
- Mattress drop offs are scheduled according to availability. We strongly advise that you schedule your mattress drop off a minimum of 2 weeks ahead of time to ensure availability
- There is a fee for pickup to cover the moving expenses. Pick up fees must be paid by credit card at time of scheduling the appointment.
Free Furniture For Those In Need