- I was clearing out an estate and I am happy that the furniture did not go to waste, but instead helped out some families in need. I am so appreciative of this service. I think you all do such incredible work. I would totally recommend JRCC to any of my friends looking to get rid of their old furniture!
- I would like to thank the two gentlemen who came and pick up all the furniture that was donated. They were extremely polite and respected our home during the rain, They did an excellent job of taking all the donated items out to their truck. They also called in advance to let me know that they were on their way. Thank you for your assistance.
- I love that I get to give back to my community through such a fantastic initiative! I am very pleased with the whole process and I already recommended to a friend!
- I am happy my sofa will be of use to someone. Saying goodbye to furniture you share so many memories with is hard, but I know that by donating to the Furniture Depot someone else may form new memories with it! Thank you for making this whole experience so smooth.
- From start to finish, the whole experience was fantastic! I am so happy the JRCC Furniture Depot was recommended to me. Donating locally is something I was looking for and receiving the tax receiptis just a great bonus!
- If you ask me, the movers were the best part of this whole operation! Not only are they timely and professional, they are also friendly! When the delivery guy came, he was more than happy to help us with anything we may need and joked around with my husband and I He did everything to ensure that this experience is as pleasant as it could possibly be.
- Simply put, amazing! Receptionist: excellent. Response time: wonderful. Mover: great! I already told all my friends! If you are looking for a place to donate your furniture, look no further! Not only will you be getting rid of your furniture and giving back to the community, you will also not get a headache.
- I am a returning donor because the JRCC Furniture Depot deserves my furniture a second time! From their flawless way of coordinating pick up, to their pleasant costumer service, I give them a 10/10. Keep it up!
- The movers are excellent! They did not touch any walls and the pick-up service was fast and professional. I was moving and needed to get rid of some furniture, so why not donate and give back to the community?
- The Furniture Depot was recommended by a friend. At first, I was hesitant but upon conducting bit of market research I saw that the Furniture Depot is very reasonable. I am happ I was able to help the community.
- I love what the JRCC Furniture Depot does and I love the staff! The reception is friendly, and the movers are so kind and prompt. I already recommended the JRCC Furniture Depot to all my friend!
- I am a returning donor. The service is good, and the movers are very considerate. The JRCC Furniture Depot is unbelievable and phenomenal. If I could rate the JRCC Furniture Depot I would rate them a 5/4. Fast, easy, timely, and quick.
- I chose to donate to the JRCC Furniture Depot because I wanted to give back to the community and I knew that I could rely on the JRCC Furniture Depot to do just that. I was impressed by how quick and smooth the whole process was. Good job!
- There are so many places in the GTA looking for donations and I wanted to make sure I am donating to the very best. I found the JRCC Furniture Depot online along with other charities. I have to say; the Furniture Depot was the only one that called back and so promptly too! I am happy with the decision I made.
- I just bought new furniture and needed my old furniture gone. I googled “who recycles used furniture” and you guys came up. I was skeptical about donating my furniture as opposed to selling it as I wanted to get something in return for my furniture. I was thrilled to know that the Furniture Depot does give back to their donors. Thanks guys!
- Donating to the Furniture Depot was an easy decision for me. I did not want to just get rid of my furniture, it was still in good condition. The Furniture Depot allows my furniture to have a second life and go somewhere it would be used again.
- I was referred to the Furniture Depot by a friend, and they did not disappoint. The scheduling process was quick, and the pick-up service was smooth. After reaching out to the JRCC Furniture Depot and scheduling a pick up date I ran into a problem. The Furniture Depot team was beyond accommodating and the delivery guys are so nice.
- Thank you for having this service and running it so well. This is clearly an important resource to allow quality furniture to get to be given to those in need, even if a bit used. Your arrangements for our pickup were smooth, the movers were well presented, and the whole process was smooth.
- We were replacing a loveseat in our living room that no longer went with other pieces. In fact, we ordered online two accent chairs to fill the space, they arrived each with a flaw, and the supplying company instructed us of to give them away. Their replacements arrived the morning of the JRCC afternoon pickup, and they, too, had the same flaw. So JRCC got 4 new, unused chairs, with a localized fabric defect, in addition to the intended loveseat.
- We were acquainted with JRCC from two years ago when we brought some of our sponsored Syrian refugees to choose some furniture. We will recommend JRCC to others. Keep up the good work.
- I recently wanted to donate furniture after my father-in-law’s passing. i was referred to the JRCC Furniture depot by the real estate agent of the condo he was renting. I called the furniture depot and was given clear instructions on how to do this online. I was able to quickly book a date and received a call the day before. The movers were very professional and did the work quickly and well, without damaging the furniture or the apartment. I was very impressed by their professionalism. Finally, I am happy that the furniture can be used to help those in need. Thank you JRCC Furniture Depot! You are contributing greatly to our community.
- We wish to extend a special thanks to JRCC Furniture Depot for the magnificent job they did in taking our furniture donation. We made a very large donation of furniture on two floors. From first contact with JRCC to the very end of the move JRCC , its staff and volunteers received our pledge with grace, efficiency, and professionalism. Moving can be a daunting and all too often, unpleasant experience. We know – we’ve had more than our share of rude and careless movers. Not so here. The two amiable men who lifted, packed, and moved many heavy pieces were conscientious, courteous, and professional beyond anything we’ve ever experienced before. In particular, they were extremely careful to not scratch, chip or dirty the surrounding walls and stairs. Frankly, I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were. The thought behind a donation is mitzvah. For us, our JRCC experience has made this commandant that much more meaningful.
- I was happy to be able to donate my much loved furniture, which did not fit into my new space, to the JRCC Furniture Depot. This way someone else will be able to get enjoyment and use of the pieces. The entire experience was positive from my initial conversation with the donor admin to the two kind and professional men who came to make the pick up. I will be recommending JRCC Furniture Depot.
- My father passed away recently and I contacted JRCC to remove some furniture. My contact at JRCC was very pleasant and efficient. Arrangements were made with their movers and two young men arrived promptly. We had quite a few pieces to be removed from three different floors. The young men were very accommodating and completed the job to my utmost satisfaction. I would definitely recommend using JRCC to anyone needing furniture removed. Thank you for everything. Using JRCC made the whole situation easy.
- Thank you so much Furniture Depot for making this donation experience so easy!! It is our pleasure to donate our furniture to families in need. We hope to donate more furniture to your Depot in the future. Thanks again for all your help !
- Thank you so much for your great customer service, help and patience during the move! And thank you so much to the JRCC movers – they were friendly, polite, efficient and clean. We would definitely consider JRCC for future moves!
- When we found that we had a large amount of furniture in our home that we were no longer using, we decided that we wanted to donate it. We identified JRCC as a great place for the furniture to go, who would find it a new home and people who really could use it. Still, it was a lot of furniture to transport.
- JRCC made it very easy. Your movers arrived exactly on time. They were professional, polite, and extremely efficient. They were great ambassadors for you. We are very pleased that you could help us help others.
A donor Wrote:
The people at the JRCC were responsive, and everything went smoothly. They were even able to schedule us for an earlier pickup. We received a call to confirm before the pickup. The people who came were fast and efficient.
A donor wrote:
Great service. Prompt pick up of furniture. Reliable and friendly too. Thanks
A donor wrote:
Recently I had dealings with JRCC Furniture Depot to pick-up furniture from a senior’s residence.The JRCC crew arrived exactly on schedule and in spite of the fact that there was an unexpected fire alarm which put a hold on the move, the crew waited patiently until the fire department provided the all clear.They crew were extremely careful at moving the furniture from the apartment, down the long hallways and in/out of the elevator to the complete satisfaction of the building manager.I also promptly received a tax receipt for the donation.It was a pleasure dealing with the JRCC Furniture Depot.
A donor wrote:
The service was great from the first phone call, follow-up call to confirm pickup date and time. The men who came to pick up the furniture were courteous and professional. I was very pleased and I would be happy to use them again in the future.
A donor wrote:
My experience with your furniture bank is that you are very professional and helpful and I appreciate everything you did.
A donor wrote:
I had an excellent experience with the JRCC from beginning to end. The people who I spoke to at the JRCC were very helpful in laying out the different options, and I chose to have a pickup of the furniture (at a very reasonable cost) and the delivery people were on time fast and good guys. It was the first time I had dealt with the JRCC and I have since recommended their service to others and would definitely like to use them and support their wonderful organization going forward.
A donor wrote:
The service provided was efficient, professional and made the entire experience quite pleasant.
A donor wrote:
I was glad to have found a close-by place to donate used furniture and other small items.The service provided was quick and efficient.Thank you for being there for needy families!