- The JRCC Furniture Depot cannot accept any furniture that is broken, missing pieces, torn,stained, or in need of any repairs. Our facility does not have the capabilities to repair any furniture and all donated furniture is given as is to recipients.
2. The JRCC Furniture Depot reserves the right to refuse any
furniture that does not adhere to the conditions stated above.
3. The JRCC Furniture Depot cannot accept dismantled items.
4. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to schedule a pick or drop off and is subject to availability. We strongly advise that a minimum of 2 weeks notice be given to ensure a timely pick up.
5. Pick up fees must be paid by credit card at the time of scheduling the pick up.